10 Posts
Deborah F started a discussion
Need window replacement in Raleigh, NC area - Any recommendations??? Thank you in advance!
    1 Comment
Deborah F started a discussion
Love the sofa! Oh please provide manufacturer! - Lovely renovation! I love the sofa-it is just what I’ve been searching for. I would be so grateful if you could share purchasing information... Read More
    2 Comments
Deborah F started a discussion
Love this bathroom! - Can you share the paint color please? And also the tile information? Thank you
4 Likes    6 Comments
Deborah F started a discussion
Daltile Avenue White - Daltile "Avenue White" Quartz is apparently very new and comes in a soft, lovely honed finish. Has anyone seen, used, or installed... Read More
1 Like    27 Comments
Deborah F started a discussion
Counter stools? - I love this kitchen!!! Can you tell me who makes the counter stools? I have been looking for a design like this that is low enough to fit un... Read More
    1 Comment
Deborah F started a discussion
Countertops; Barstools - Love this Kitchen! What is the countertop material? Also who makes the barstools? Thank you!
    Comment
Deborah F started a discussion
    Comment
Deborah F started a discussion
    2 Comments
Deborah F started a discussion
I love the colors used in this exterior- could you please please share - We are going to be painting our house this spring and this color combination is so appealing! I would love to know what they are.
1 Like    1 Comment
Deborah F started a discussion
Has anyone painted grasscloth?? - I love the texture of grasscloth, but in my study it has faded over time and now looks somewhat yellowed.... I have it above chair rail mold... Read More
    13 Comments