13 Posts
deb started a discussion
A True Design Dilemma - Hi Houzzers, I would like to convert a powder room into a full bath (small shower only added) AND with a separated, enclosed, ventilated, a... Read More
    12 Comments
deb started a discussion
Help for wall color choice - Hello Houzers, I have a room which desperately needs some color help. It is a small room, west exposure, with a small window that is under a... Read More
    15 Comments
deb started a discussion
MCM ranch --- keep exterior wrought iron columns or replace? - Doing some work on the exterior of my 1100 sq ft ranch. I like MCM look, so keeping the wrought iron columns is fine with me. On the other... Read More
    39 Comments
deb started a discussion
row of lilacs as a foundation plant? - Hi all -- I have a small MCM ranch, and want to do a foundation planting that accentuates a low, long profile. I do not care for yews, junip... Read More
    5 Comments
deb started a discussion
Brick ranch (pink) - need help with trim color. - Having a difficult time coming up with a trim color. Any suggestions? thanks!!
    36 Comments
deb started a discussion
Color choice??? - Uploading a photo for a color consult -- need a paint color for the walls of a guest BR in a room that does not get a lot of sun -- the couc... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
deb started a discussion
Color choice??? - Hi, I have a darkish mustard-colored couch (trying to upload photo) and I'm hitting a brick wall as to what color to paint the room (a spar... Read More
    3 Comments
deb started a discussion
NEED: Color suggestions for house trim and window trim - Having a problem coming up with a color scheme that will compliment this brick color. Would love suggestions from the Houzz community!
    2 Comments
deb started a discussion
what color have you used on the shutters? - I have a home with the same brick color in pgh.
    Comment
deb started a discussion
Exterior color - Can you please tell me the exterior color brown that was used?
    2 Comments
Show More Events...