13 Posts
dear2asha started a discussion
Need expert help with our backyard. - I have attached pictures of our backyard, the area where you can see semi circle with white stones, the area between hedge and lawn, in fron... Read More
    3 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
Need help ASAP - I have been coming again and again back with same dilemma, I need to buy chairs for living room for the area where you can see dining black... Read More
    2 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
Need help with placing armchairs in living room. - As I have mentioned in older post. I have sold the white chairs and am looking to buy new white leather arm chairs, I like to have open area... Read More
    8 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
I have attached the pictures of whole living room in parts to help one get idea how rest of room is done to help me find right chairs color ... Read More
    Comment
dear2asha started a discussion
Need help to choose right size of chairs for living area. - Hi, I have sold white chairs in the picture as they were fabric chairs and were very demanding in terms of maintenance, now am looking to bu... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
Would like to buy two of these - Am interested in buying two of these, but I live in Australia, do you ship to Australia. Thanks.
1 Like    1 Comment
dear2asha started a discussion
Need help with living area chairs. - Our choice of interiors is modern and minimalist, clean lines, as you can see in pictures in our living room we have television on wall with... Read More
    8 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
Need help with choosing chairs for living area. - Our choice of interiors is modern and minimalist, clean lines, as you can see in pictures in our living room we have television on wall with... Read More
    5 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
Our house before after - We bought our house last year, I took pictures after we had done with furniture and was surprised to see the difference, so thought of shari... Read More
    11 Comments
dear2asha started a discussion
Want to share how just changing furniture changes the look. - We bought our house last year, we haven't done any changes, we have pictures of house when owned by previous owners, and then we did the int... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...