4 Posts
ddl3 started a discussion
Ceiling fan ? - In the process of doing an addition 25 x 19.5 to an existing family room the new addition will have a Cathedral ceiling one new addition and... Read More
    Comment
ddl3 started a discussion
Ceiling fan ? - I am doing in addition to the family room approximately 25 x 19.5 . It will have a cathedral ceiling my question is it necessary to put a ce... Read More
    1 Comment
ddl3 started a discussion
Would Love a Pro's Advice on Exterior Color - I'm trying to decide if I should paint the front door and exterior trim (gutters &window seals too) of our rancher white. My other thoug... Read More
    4 Comments
ddl3 started a discussion
Should I paint my exterior trim? - I'm trying to decide if I should paint the front door and exterior trim (gutters &window seals too) of our rancher white. My other thou... Read More
    6 Comments