8 Posts
Diane started a discussion
backsplash for new counter tops - Help, so I don't an expensive mistake
    2 Comments
Diane started a discussion
new quartz countertops. - Now I’m looking for hardware and stools. One or two?
    Comment
Diane started a discussion
Update to guest room and my retreat project.
    Comment
Diane started a discussion
Please help decorate guest bedroom for dual purpose (relax and read). - The bedroom was painted and the furniture was my daughter's.
    23 Comments
Diane started a discussion
Would these fabrics work for dining room chairs? (not sure if these images will post or not)
    2 Comments
Diane started a discussion
Need help definging my design style - Please help define my design style. I would appreciate any input and thoughts.
    10 Comments
Diane started a discussion
Help me to label my decorating style? - Looking define my decorating style. Carpet from Izmir, Turkey and table with French style. Rug, artwork, and furniture are items I selecte... Read More
    Comment
Diane started a discussion
Defining my decorating style. - This is my dining room and most completely decorated room. Soliciting feedback that can help me define my style. I think it is a mix of tr... Read More
    2 Comments