21 Posts
Debbie Christin started a discussion
Update 1997 kitchen - Please help me with ideas on updating. i want to keep white appliances. my floors are dark. my kitchen is part of a great room. Thank yo... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
kitchen makeover - Hello! I need help with my kitchen! My house was built in 1997. These Kraftmaid cabinets and countertops have always looked pinkish. I ... Read More
    2 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
Need ideas for a front yard area - i’m trying to help my neighbor with ideas to make this area nice for her. she has a tree to plant (last pic) in this area and she would... Read More
    2 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
    16 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
Kitchen countertops - I am considering courts to replace my laminate countertops and I am not sure of color to go with my cabinets
    29 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
Kitchen counter tops and new sink - I’m thinking of new countertops and want to know what is next best solution if I don’t go granite or quartz.
    7 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
Update bathroom floor - I want to update my bathroom floor that is next to the hallway which has dark brown laminate flooring. Looking for suggestions on a limited... Read More
    4 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
help with wall design - How can I finish this project I started? Tile? Slate? (The mirror does not belong there, I know!)
    7 Comments
Debbie Christin started a discussion
need help in choosing fireplace tile - So I did this to close up a tv cubbie. I had reclaimed wood on hand to build a mantle and corbels. The corbels are longer than I planned, b... Read More
    Comment
Debbie Christin started a discussion
Help with wall texture process - Should one use primer on the a newly sheet rocked wall area before using texture spray?
    6 Comments
Show More Events...