24 Posts
darley started a discussion
Outdoor living area on the canal - We live at the beach on a canal and are looking to increase our outdoor living area. We would like some of the area covered and some not. ... Read More
    4 Comments
darley started a discussion
Porch Railing ideas? - Our home is located on a canal at the coast. We need to add porch railings to the front and back of the house and are not sure what style w... Read More
    2 Comments
darley started a discussion
Pendant light over kitchen sink? - We have 8 foot ceilings....how low do we hand a small pendant light with a rod over the sink? Thanks so much!!!
    6 Comments
darley started a discussion
Barstool HELP! - We just completed our home and I am having a hard time choosing barstools for the kitchen/keeping room. We have children (so, no swivels!),... Read More
    12 Comments
darley started a discussion
Interior Barn Doors - We plan to install double barn doors in the opening to our bunk bed room. Does anyone recommend a specific company to order the doors and h... Read More
    6 Comments
darley started a discussion
Suggestions for window coverings - Dear Friends....I am so thankful for all whom have chimed in on my questions during this building journey...we are almost done and I can't w... Read More
    1 Comment
darley started a discussion
    1 Comment
darley started a discussion
Kitchen lighting over island - Dear designer friends....I need your help! Electrician is getting ready to install lights. I ordered 2 Fitzjames Currey and Co. lanterns to ... Read More
    12 Comments
darley started a discussion
Dear designer friends....I need your help! Electrician is getting ready to install lights. I ordered 2 Fitzjames Currey and Co. lanterns t... Read More
    Comment
darley started a discussion
Need advise on built-in bunk lighting - We are having a wall of built in bunks built and I am trying to figure out what type of lighting would be appropriate for each bunk area. I... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...