40 Posts
daniellemmercer started a discussion
How high can I go with my glass shower? - We are almost finished our tiny master bathroom. On the left hand side, the whole wall will be a glass shower, just shy of 5' long and floor... Read More
    8 Comments
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Updating a 1980’s staircase - Our stairs are the last big interior item that needs updating. I am wondering if there is a way to save the wooden staircase but make it loo... Read More
    7 Comments
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Shiplap wall and striped shower too much? - We are having floor to ceiling white shiplap wall behind our bathroom vanity and toilet. Directly across from that is a wall to wall, floor ... Read More
    3 Comments
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Doors, doors and more doors! - We are about to replace our bedroom and closet doors. Should they all the be same style? ie. 4 panel shaker door with double 4 panel shaker ... Read More
    1 Comment
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Outdoor Fire pit help - Last year we put in a new deck and bought a new outdoor sofa. Now I am on the hunt for a fire pit table. Can anyone suggest a colour? They a... Read More
    7 Comments
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Family room for adults or kids? - I am redecorating our TV/Family room and am torn on what style to go with. We have light beige sectional sofa, reclaimed wood coffee table a... Read More
    1 Comment
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Love this! - What color option is this Trex? Thanks.
    Comment
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Different lamp shades ... Yay or nay? - I just got these lamps this morning and the white and grey is exactly what I have been looking for! Problem is, they only had one :( I can m... Read More
    4 Comments
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Can you help me pick a stain colour for my new coffee table? - I am having a custom coffee table made and I can't decide what colour to go with. I LOVE the natural, but am worried about how it will look ... Read More
    8 Comments
daniellemmercer started a discussion
Hi, i am looking for colour pallet suggestions for my bedroom. We have a large grey leather bed and I would like to re paint the walls, get ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...