5 Posts
Dan Bits started a discussion
Where can I find someone to help with exterior paint color selection - Our 1998 Two Story Red Brick Home needs new paint. We'd like to find someone to help us pick the best trim and exterior paint colors. Do we ... Read More
    2 Comments
Dan Bits started a discussion
Built in Shelves - Dear Design Gurus, We would like to install a media/bookcase along one wall of our family room similar to the photo below. I had always as... Read More
    1 Comment
Dan Bits started a discussion
Family Room Decor Update - I am really struggling with upgrading our currently outdated family room. We have some concepts from an online site but it doesn't quite sui... Read More
    7 Comments
Dan Bits started a discussion
Can these Oak Bookshelves be Upgraded? - Hi, I inherited a bunch of historical books that need glass front shelving units. I the received these three tall (84") shelving units ... Read More
    12 Comments
Dan Bits started a discussion
Setting up Assisted Living One Bedroom Apartment - I am moving my mother in law into an assisted living facility. Due to memory issues, I need to keep as much of the old pieces as possible. H... Read More
    1 Comment