46 Posts
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Can I use this for a single hole faucet? - I can't tell from the picture if the 5 holes are drilled and wouldn't work for my single hole faucet.
    2 Comments
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Facet. Finish - I want a stainless steel sink to match the finish on this faucet but it looks like most of them are a brushed finish. Anyone know of a bran... Read More
    1 Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Need help selecting a stainless steel sink and faucet - What is the best brand of stainless steel sink? I've had one before (Luxart) that just hasn't held up. We are sold on stainless but I want... Read More
    17 Comments
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Need help designing my kitchen - I have a builder and he will do custom cabinetry in our new construction, but I need someone to take the space and design what to use where ... Read More
    1 Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Ceiling height - Can this accommodate a 12' ceiling?
    Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Blower - Does it his hood come with everything we need including the blower?
    Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Ceiling height - We will have a 12' ceiling. Is there an extension or a longer chimney that would make this work?
    Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Appliance dilemma - We are considering putting a single wall oven on a wall in which it would be surrounded by cabinets. Any thoughts on how that would look?
    1 Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
What length of chain do you carry for this pendant? - I have 12' foot ceilings in the kitchen and will hang these over the island. How much length will I need and can I order the chain from you... Read More
    1 Comment
cwilcoxson started a discussion
Chandelier - Could you please give me some information on the chandelier? Thanks.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...