13 Posts
Cara Walen started a discussion
Hydrangeas in Zone 9a and full northern exposure? - It's fairly all shade in the beds in front of my two story home. Is there any luck for hydrangeas? NWFL - zone 9a. Thank you!
    2 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Building over the Garage? - Hello- we would like to build a master suite over the garage (the left side). What type of roofline would work aesthetically? I’m thinking a... Read More
    23 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Help Design My Porch! - We’d love a covered porch. 25’x7’ is what we can do. Anyone have any type of visualizer software that I can get an idea of a porch over entr... Read More
    5 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Cost of a front porch with roof? - We are under contract for this house. I would love to add a front porch to cover the door and the window to the left. Not quite as deep as t... Read More
    8 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
We are under contract for this home. - I love it. 1968 white brick. Will not touch the brick color. Not a fan of the blue shutters. Considering a southern porch along front. Wi... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Help Plan our Unfinished Basement! - Hello, My mom (a retiree) is moving to the Delaware shore. She is buying a new construction home (1 floor living) but it will come with an ... Read More
    4 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Plan My Backyard! - We need help with this backyard! We have a detached 2 car garage which we use for bikes/lawn stuff. Eventually want to finish the interior... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Does anyone ever put two stock vanities together? - And order a custom counter and sink for the two units side by side? I have two perfectly good all wood cherry cabinets that I'm thinking of ... Read More
    1 Comment
Cara Walen started a discussion
Need help for my awkward outdated master bath.... - We live in a 1930's cape cod. It has your typical side gable roof with dormer windows along front. Our master bath was installed by previous... Read More
    12 Comments
Cara Walen started a discussion
Custom vanities that include pull out hamper bins…. - That won't break the bank? I would love a custom vanity for a single bowl that includes pull out bins for lights and darks (laundry). Is th... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...