6 Posts
Becky started a discussion
What to do with this toilet space - Our master bath has all this space around the toilet. I'd like to do some sort of wall treatment to dress up the alcove and make it seem sm... Read More
    4 Comments
Becky started a discussion
    1 Comment
Becky started a discussion
    1 Comment
Becky started a discussion
Stainless steel backsplash tiles? - How easy is it to clean SS tiles on a backsplash? I am debating if I should use glass tile accent strip instead, only for cleaning reasons.... Read More
    1 Comment
Becky started a discussion
Granite - What is the name of the granite used?
    8 Comments
Becky started a discussion
Building retirement home in NC - Starting the final details with our builder and I was wondering if anyone had some points to consider. One story with a room over garage f... Read More
    2 Comments