15 Posts
csangster started a discussion
where can I purchase the vanity ? - Could you please tell me where the vanity came from?
    1 Comment
csangster started a discussion
any info on where I can purchase the bed? - Looking to see where I could purchase this. Ed or something similar
    Comment
csangster started a discussion
who makes the lounge chairs? - Can you tell me where to purchase or the designer. Thx!
    Comment
csangster started a discussion
    3 Comments
csangster started a discussion
can this frame be set on a table? - Can this be displayed as a table top? If not, do you have this style in a table top? Thank you
    1 Comment
csangster started a discussion
Vanity lighting - Could you tell me where the owner purchased the sconces or just the shades? Love them! Thank you
    Comment
csangster started a discussion
Vanity stool - Any info on where I could find the vanity stool? Thank you!
    Comment
csangster started a discussion
Entry way rug - Could you give me any information about the area rug in the entry way? Thank you
    Comment
csangster started a discussion
Area rug - Could you give me information about the rug? Where it was purchased or where else I may find one? Thank you
1 Like    1 Comment
csangster started a discussion
Area rug - Could you tell me where you purchased the area rug? Thank you
    Comment
Show More Events...