Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
crysaliskey
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
6 Posts
26 November 2017
crysaliskey
started a discussion
I'd like to know what the back of this item looks like. -
I would put this in an open room, not against a wall if the back is solid wood and finished like the top or sides. Please confirm, Lana
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
15 April 2015
crysaliskey
started a discussion
Mattress can custom made -
Use a custom waterproof cover on a foam with memory foam top mattress. Many mattress stores can get custom foam/memory foam mats made to ord...
Read More
2 Likes
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
14 January 2015
crysaliskey
started a discussion
Can I order 24 yards? -
I need 24 yards.
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
12 October 2014
crysaliskey
started a discussion
Where did you find the chair? -
I love Seagrass pieces. Where can I find this chair?
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
9 October 2014
crysaliskey
started a discussion
The folding padded stools where are they from? -
I'd love to see if these are customizable.
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
7 August 2014
crysaliskey
started a discussion
Turtle shell? -
It's illegal.
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment