18 Posts
Cassie J. started a discussion
Friend's FLF needs your help - I don't own a fiddle leaf fig of my own, but a friend is asking for help. They keep it in a southern window, but the trunks are weak and le... Read More
    1 Comment
Cassie J. started a discussion
My healthiest pilea peperomioides toppled - Hi! long time no see. Yesterday my boyfriend called me into the room because out of nowhere my pilea just fell over. I do have it under a... Read More
    9 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
Tips on replanting these rescued aloes? - Hello again! My coworker is moving to Hawaii (I know, right?) and passed these to me to lighten his load. They've been growing without dra... Read More
    8 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
Peace lily - thin discolored leaves - My large peace lily has had better days. While it is blooming and putting out new leaves, most of the existing leaves are thin and have a me... Read More
    8 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
DIY attractive houseplant light ideas? - I fell in love with the Instagram famous Aspect light by Soltech Solutions... but dannng! I don't want to spend that much on one fixture. I ... Read More
    9 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
San Pedro cutting - Hello all! I usually don't venture into cacti, but a beloved customer brought me a cutting of his San Pedro tonight. I've attached a couple ... Read More
    9 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
Powdery mildew or something else? - Hello again. Here's my new monstera adansonii. It's a beaut, but had gotten some damage while at the store. The clerk told me it was too muc... Read More
    6 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
Ivy cuttings, what's up with the leaves? - My aunt took cuttings of ivy found in her yard and I accepted a pot of them into my home. I have it quarantined in my roommates room for now... Read More
    2 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
Curtain rods for hanging plants? - I've been looking into options for displaying my now growing collection and a curtain rod might work, but I'm worried that I might goof and ... Read More
    4 Comments
Cassie J. started a discussion
Help me pick my new additions - I found a local boutique plant shop that was interested in my ficus trees. I gave her a bargain, selling them for $100 store credit, so I'm... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...