11 Posts
crelan started a discussion
    1 Comment
crelan started a discussion
color and finish and inside dimension of drawers - Do you have sample? I want it to match my current furniture, which is not high gloss. It is a true white, not off white, formica looking f... Read More
    Comment
crelan started a discussion
    1 Comment
crelan started a discussion
    3 Comments
crelan started a discussion
could it be used as an entry way bench? - So in my entry I would like a modern bench for those who like to take off shoes, they have a place to sit when putting them back on. All th... Read More
    3 Comments
crelan started a discussion
Dimensions of face around the fire/glass portion. - Is there a spec sheet available showing all of the dimensions, instructions for install, etc?
    Comment
crelan started a discussion
Is the frame white or black? - the title calls the frame black, however the description "contemporary white frame ..."
    1 Comment
crelan started a discussion
    4 Comments
crelan started a discussion
This fireplace in amazing. - In fact the whole room is amazing. Can one purchase an insert like this? I like the color of the "glow", the peachy glow. Is that because... Read More
    1 Comment
crelan started a discussion
my fireplace wall - I like modern. I have a fireplace in the living room, which I do not like. We do not use it. I don't think I can afford to remodel it to ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...