16 Posts
course411 started a discussion
Kitchen Reveal! - After years of dreaming and drawing, and 7 months of construction, I am thrilled to share the (nearly-finished) results of our kitchen reno.... Read More
3 Likes    36 Comments
course411 started a discussion
please help: recessed coir rug dimensions - We are planning on creating a recessed coir door mat in our new entryway. Inspiration photo: The coir is easy to replace when worn out. ... Vote Now
    1 Comment    6 Votes
course411 started a discussion
Input on counter material - It's time to purchase our countertop, and I wanted to do a gut check before we proceed with our current choice. Below you can see the main ... Read More
    11 Comments
course411 started a discussion
Deck level question - Our reno project specifies a new, large, deck, partially enclosed as a screen porch. Footings are in and decking construction begins this we... Read More
    26 Comments
course411 started a discussion
2022 - Year of the Reno - We're finally going to do it - the big reno that I've been dreaming and scheming about for 2.5 years. We hired an architect in fall 2019 but... Read More
    41 Comments
course411 started a discussion
Refresh or renovate? - Hi all, I’m a big fan of the advice and creativity of this board, and I’d like some input on what to do with/about our new kitchen. We jus... Read More
    17 Comments
course411 started a discussion
Paint colors / curb appeal - We're going to be painting the house this spring and I'd love to reality check my ideas here. This is our house: I love the colors of this i... Read More
    7 Comments
course411 started a discussion
Moving kitchen to sunroom? - Hello everyone, I am an avid kitchen forum reader, and have posted occasionally with different ideas for a kitchen reno/addition on our 50's... Read More
    18 Comments
course411 started a discussion
Layout feedback appreciated - galley / U shape / island - I have been scheming and dreaming about various renovations to our little 1950's 1 1/2 story Cape house for almost a year now. And now havin... Read More
    6 Comments
course411 started a discussion
Materials & labor cost question - I am gathering quotes for a living room update; we're going to build arts & crafts style bookcases to surround the FP, and add two 24x30... Read More
    12 Comments
Show More Events...