9 Posts
cornymary started a discussion
I'd like this one with some color in the glass. - Do you have any of the burnt red ones you used to carry
    1 Comment
cornymary started a discussion
type of light - is this an incadescant light? the rest of my kitchen is LED and I want to make sure my wiring takes this light. It is increasing hard to fi... Read More
    2 Comments
cornymary started a discussion
    1 Comment
cornymary started a discussion
where is the garbage and does it have a swing door or a pull out door - I have a similar kitchen we are remodeling and don't want the garbage to interfere with the person at the sink or trap them when it is in us... Read More
    1 Comment
cornymary started a discussion
ceiling and upper cabinet heights - for your stacked upper cabinets, what is the height of the upper cabinet and the glass cabinet above it. trying to figure out if this would... Read More
    1 Comment
cornymary started a discussion
upper cabinet height - I am interested in putting in upper stacked cabinets as I have 9 foot ceilings. I know your ceiling is 10 feet, but your soffit takes up so... Read More
1 Like    Comment
cornymary started a discussion
    1 Comment
cornymary started a discussion
    1 Comment
cornymary started a discussion
Sink - How many inches does the sink step in from the rest of counter edge if it wasn't stepped in? Also any pics that show the rest of the kitchen... Read More
    8 Comments