14 Posts
computerklutz started a discussion
Advice for oddly shaped fireplace - Hello. I am trying to stage one of my rental property for pictures. I just carried in stuff and plunked it on fireplace. I would like to use... Read More
    16 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Are GE Monogram Refrigerators dependable? - I'm considering a 36" wide, 72" tall GE Monogram side by side. I'm having trouble finding any opinions on it. Does anyone have any... Read More
    9 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Converting tub to shower only - We are remodeling a recently purchased and nearly gutted foreclosure. The master bathroom is down to the studs, and where there was once a b... Read More
    3 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Egress Problem with city on older home - Hello, We purchased a foreclosure home that was pretty gutted out by the previous owner. We are fixing it up and will eventually move in to... Read More
    10 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Landlord question...New tub or refinish? - I am going to gut the main hall bath, it is a typical 1940 bath with weird tile. Previous owner had started already tearing out tile. The qu... Read More
    13 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Landlord advice on flooring - Hi all, I started a new thread as I did end up buying the house down the street. Bank had said they would close March 24 (originally Feb 24... Read More
    13 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Possibly buying an older home to rent, advice.. - Hi all, I'm new to this forum so wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lisa and live in Fort Worth. I grew up with my parents having rental prope... Read More
    15 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
Decorating help with new bathroom remodel - Hi all, We just redid the tile, tub and fixture in our late 1940's home. This is the hallway bath, which we did in black and white versus t... Read More
    18 Comments
computerklutz started a discussion
How do you install a marble backsplash strip to vanity? - I purchased this vanity at Lowes. http://www.lowes.com/pd_276305-54446-67534_0?productId=1237909&Ntt=vanity&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&... Read More
    1 Comment
computerklutz started a discussion
Help!...Plumber charged over $1967 for 45minutes.. - I feel I have been taken advantage of by a national plumbing company. It is plumbing chain that says how nice they are...hmmm, not telling t... Read More
    24 Comments
Show More Events...