9 Posts
Coley started a discussion
    Comment
Coley started a discussion
Floors - What is the floor stain on this floor? Coley
1 Like    1 Comment
Coley started a discussion
Mirrors - I would like to know where you purchase these mirrors? Coley
    2 Comments
Coley started a discussion
Pendant Lights - Do you have a link to the maker of the pendant lights in the this bathroom photo? Sincerely, Coley
1 Like    1 Comment
Coley started a discussion
What is the finish of the faucet, depth of drawer, and height of legs? - I read that depending on the time of order your faucet finish may vary? If I ordered today, what should I receive? Also, are you able to p... Read More
    1 Comment
Coley started a discussion
Question on Vanity - I am looking to purchase the Abbey Bath Vanity, Carrara and White, 30", Single $899.99. It states that the vanity does not include the back... Read More
    1 Comment
Coley started a discussion
Question on Vanity - I am looking to purchase the Abbey Bath Vanity, Carrara and White, 30", Single $899.99. It states that the vanity does not include the back... Read More
    1 Comment
Coley started a discussion
Faucet and backsplash - It says that they do not come with the purchase price, but are a "free upgrade." Does That mean they come at no extra cost? Sincerely, Co... Read More
    1 Comment
Coley started a discussion
Faucet and backsplash - It says that they do not come with the purchase price, but are a "free upgrade." Does That mean they come at no extra cost? Sincerely, Co... Read More
    1 Comment