4 Posts
Codi Sellers started a discussion
Where can I find a large metal clock - I fell in love with this large rusted metal clock and curious if there is a great secret to finding it or similar at an affordable price. Or... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Codi Sellers started a discussion
Where can I find a large metal clock - I fell in love with this large rusted metal clock and curious if there is a great secret to finding it or similar at an affordable price. Or... Read More
    1 Comment
Codi Sellers started a discussion
Ugly rental kitchen - So this kitchen is ugly...particularly hate the counter,backsplash and floor tile but can't replace because we are only renting...what colou... Read More
    11 Comments
Codi Sellers started a discussion
Renters bathroom nightmare - So I recently rented a new house and the house is GREAT! Except for the scary bathroom...how can I make this work with out costing me enormo... Read More
    11 Comments