6 Posts
cocopaper started a discussion
Gorgeous love it all - May I ask where the pendants are from?
    Comment
cocopaper started a discussion
Gorgeous love it all - May I ask where the pendants are from?
    1 Comment
cocopaper started a discussion
I would love the Floor product name and colour please. Also the chairs - Are you able to provide the manufacturer/colour of the floor and chairs please.
    Comment
cocopaper started a discussion
Exterior paint colour stucco and eves. - Hello, I am seeking guidance on exterior paint colours for the stucco, trim and eves trough/ fascia/ soffits.The house is stucco ( the roug... Read More
    5 Comments
cocopaper started a discussion
Need help with Living Room Colour and Furniture Arrangment - Hello, My room is 17'x14' (window wall). It is north facing and has a porch overhang outside so is quite dark. I like beachy and scandi... Read More
    2 Comments
cocopaper started a discussion
Dimensions please - How big is this kitchen? Particularly curious about the length of the fridge wall, and what is beyond the dishwasher in the foreground of th... Read More
    Comment