80 Posts
cnetter started a discussion
First Echinacea blooms on my seedlings - Some of my echinacea seedlings are blooming for the first time today. Two years ago I collected seeds from my Echinacea paradoxa - a tall ha... Read More
5 Likes    4 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
ice plants and bees - After minus 10 below at our house a few weeks ago I was surprised to see at least 3 different kinds if ice plant blooming today. And my bees... Read More
    3 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
Hail Thursday? - Did anyone else get several inches of marble sized hail yesterday, or was I the "lucky" one?
    8 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
Please ID, it is a bee or what? - I was taking a picture of what I thought was some kind of a bee, until I got a good look at it's snout. What is it? It certainly behaves lik... Read More
    6 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
portland cement in denver area? - Hi all. I'm getting the hypertufa bug again after a decade, but don't want to buy a large bag of it and have it sit in the garage until it ... Read More
    1 Comment
cnetter started a discussion
Most vivid sempervivum? - Hi all, What's your favorite bright colored sempervivum? I love how easy these plants are and have just acquired a lovely new hypertufa pot... Read More
    5 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
New Arbor for Clematis - Here's my brand new arbor, front and back. There still needs to be a bit of work on the paths, etc. I'm hoping to put Venosa Violacea on one... Read More
    6 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
He's driving my Deere! - Not really. :-) But it looks like he's driving my 1987 JD 160.
    Comment
cnetter started a discussion
Venosa Violacea or Walenburg - If you had both, but had to give one away, which one would you keep? I was going to give away both, but I think I've got a spot for one. Spo... Read More
    5 Comments
cnetter started a discussion
Mongonian Bells is so cute! - Cohouser sold me her Mongolian Bells a little while back and now it's blooming again. It's so nice and compact - only about 10 inches high o... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...