22 Posts
Christine started a discussion
Help with right size coffee table - I am looking for a square coffee table which will be used with two 82 inch sofas that are placed in a L shape. I feel like a 42 inch table ... Read More
    12 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Century Cornerstone Sofa - Duroloft or FIber Down - Anyone have any experience with the duroloft or fiber down back cushion options. for the cornerstone sofa? I am getting the standard height... Read More
    3 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Arhaus return policy - I purchased a swivel chair from Arhaus that was defective when it was delivered. Arhaus remade the chair and it is worse than the first one.... Read More
    7 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Patio Door installation - I just had a new customAndersen patio door installed and there is a 1/2 bead of caulk on one side and the other side it tight against the br... Read More
    6 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Stain color for dining table - How do i choose a stain color for a new dining table that blends with and compliments the color of the floor and island. Below are photos of... Read More
    4 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Graber or Comfortex cellular shades? - I am deciding between these 2 brands for my bedroom so it would be room darkening. Has anyone purchased either of these in the linen fabric ... Read More
    3 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Help with kitchen. Chandelier - I’m having a hard time finding a polished nickel chandelier to compliment the pendants over the island. I’ve attached a photo of the penda... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Ridges on refinished floors - We just had our floors refinished and there appears to be ridges that resemble a washboard running against the grain of the wood Does anyo... Read More
    3 Comments
Christine started a discussion
White lines between hardwood floor boards - We recently had our red oak floors refinished and i noticed that we have white lines bewteen the boards. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
1 Like    10 Comments
Christine started a discussion
Island dimensions - i am remodeling my kitchen and planning on a 33x86 island which will have a 30 inch overhang on the end to accomodate a counter stool on eac... Read More
    12 Comments
Show More Events...