6 Posts
CHERYL started a discussion
HELP with guest/spare room.. Does NIOT flow with the rest of the house - I have posted other threads and everyone has been so helpful.. This room does not seem to flow as my other rooms do.. It is used as a guest... Read More
    65 Comments
CHERYL started a discussion
HELP with the flow of the Master Bath!!!! - Hi guys you have been such help on every post I have had. I recently posted on another thread about this bath... How can it flow better.. My... Read More
    15 Comments
CHERYL started a discussion
OFFICE HELP !!,, - I know this is not flowing correctly but what to change... I had the desk facing doorway looked ugly seeing back of computer screen and wir... Read More
    172 Comments
CHERYL started a discussion
Kitchen just redone!! How did I do? - How did I do opinions.. Suggestions??
7 Likes    66 Comments
CHERYL started a discussion
HELP suggestions on living room/ dining area - I just redid my living dining area and thought it looked lovely.. Now not so much, did I place furniture correctly.. Is the flow the way it ... Read More
    83 Comments
CHERYL started a discussion
Opinions on Master Bath !!!!!!! - I have just done master bath.. Opinions on what could be better?? Thanks in advance
    27 Comments