5 Posts
cmgrew started a discussion
I need help selecting paint (and any other ideas?) - This great room is the most used room in our home. I’m struggling to decide on paint color. I thought I’d just go two shades darker than the... Read More
    Comment
cmgrew started a discussion
Kitchen Update Help - Any ideas for counter, backsplash, paint color for differ, etc? Also, guests tend to stand around the rolling island. Should I take part of ... Read More
    1 Comment
cmgrew started a discussion
Kitchen Update Help - I need some advice for kitchen updates -- counter, sink backsplash, etc. Biggest layout issue is guests gather around the rolling island. Sh... Read More
    1 Comment
cmgrew started a discussion
Kitchen Update Advice - I need some advice for kitchen updates -- counter, sink backsplash, etc. Biggest layout issue is guests gather around the rolling island. Sh... Read More
    2 Comments
cmgrew started a discussion
Kitchen Update Advice - I need some advice for kitchen updates -- counter, sink backsplash, etc. Biggest layout issue is guests gather around the rolling island. Sh... Read More
    4 Comments