8 Posts
cmd3 started a discussion
How to make my taupe couch look more gray than green - I am hoping to update this room and make it more cozy (less formal! but keep my taupe couch. The walls are Benjamin Moore’s pashmina and the... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
cmd3 started a discussion
Wallpaper in cabinet? - Hello, is that wallpaper and where can I️ get it? I love it! Thanks!
    Comment
cmd3 started a discussion
    Comment
cmd3 started a discussion
    Comment
cmd3 started a discussion
Bar stools - Hello, can u tell me where barstools are from. Thnx!
1 Like    1 Comment
cmd3 started a discussion
Fabric - Hello, where can I get this fabric? Thank you.
    1 Comment
cmd3 started a discussion
CMD - Beautiful! Is the tile glass and where can I purchase it? Thank you.
    1 Comment
cmd3 started a discussion
what color is this room, thanks!
    4 Comments