4 Posts
Cindy Hoover started a discussion
Granite color to go w/ white cabinets - I have a small kitchen with linen white cabinets and medium oak hardwood floors. Small dining area and living room all flow together with ma... Read More
    2 Comments
Cindy Hoover started a discussion
Lacquer white kitchen cabinets - I decided to do my kitchen cabinets in the BM color Linen White, however that will be a custom color and in lacquer. My cabinet selection is... Read More
    5 Comments
Cindy Hoover started a discussion
Espresso or White Kitchen cabinets - Figuring out what color to do my cabinets is madening. The layout will remain the same except the tall pantry cabinet will be removed for a... Read More
    4 Comments
Cindy Hoover started a discussion
Espresse or White cabinets - Figuring out what color to do my cabinets is madening. I started out knowing I wanted espresso, but when I got the sample I realized in my v... Read More
    6 Comments