26 Posts
cjohnston started a discussion
Faucet - I love this faucet. May I ask the brand and model?
    1 Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
Wallpaper - So many lovely details in this office! - What is the brand/pattern/color of the wallpaper? Thank you!
    2 Comments
cjohnston started a discussion
Fabric for drapes - what fabric did you use for the drapes? - This is my favorite room on Houzz! Are the drapes lined?
    3 Comments
cjohnston started a discussion
Beautiful paint color! - I would love to know the paint color you chose for this room.
    Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
This kitchen is a feast for the eyes! - What are the counter top materials you chose for this project?
    Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
    1 Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
    Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
Such a soothing room! I would love to know about the wall treatment. - Are the upper walls painted? If so, could you please tell me the paint brand/color? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
cjohnston started a discussion
I would love to know - what is the paint color? - I love blue and this blue looks like it would go with everything!
    7 Comments
Show More Events...