6 Posts
Cassandra started a discussion
    1 Comment
Cassandra started a discussion
    Comment
Cassandra started a discussion
Which kitchen sink glaze? Kohler Sea Salt or Cane Sugar? - Looking for some design advice! Countertops tbd but likely a white-ish quartz on the warmer side. The faucet is a bathroom vs kitchen faucet... Vote Now
    2 Comments    20 Votes
Cassandra started a discussion
Kitchen Layout Advice - Hello! I'm debating between a couple of kitchen layouts and am curious what people think. The wall on the right has the fridge and pantry. P... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Cassandra started a discussion
What material are my walls made of? - I recently bought a house and am trying to figure out how to hang the curtain rods and pictures! I tried pushing a pin into the walls and co... Read More
    2 Comments
Cassandra started a discussion
Kitchen help! - Can I paint these cabinets?? Just bought a house and am planning to live with this kitchen for a while before remodeling. Definitely taking... Read More
    2 Comments