27 Posts
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Hello designers. Need ideas what to do in this corner. Thank you! - I have this empty corner in my living room. What should I add. Thanks
1 Like    27 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Decor around mantel - I just got my tv on the wall and not sure what decor I can put around mantel. Ideas? Thank you.
1 Like    11 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Arrange chairs in living room - I just bought these 2 chairs but I cannot find a good place for them. Any recommendations? Thank you!
    13 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Mount TV on wall of LR - I need your advice. Should I mount my tv on the wall? If so, do I get rid of the artwork currently on top, or move it higher. Thanks for yo... Read More
    8 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Rug made by mom - Many years ago, my mom, who recently passed way, made this rug in Lima, Peru, with a loom machine. She kept it in a drawer and was never dis... Read More
    2 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Very big PB lamp - I have this 40” Pottery Barn I bought second hand. I don’t have a place for it since it is so big. What else can I do with it? I thought m... Read More
    2 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Need ideas/pictures to decorate my coffee table - Need ideas to accessorize my coffee table. Thank you @judianna20 for the idea to separate the sectional. It looks so much better now.
    9 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Pillows color for leather sectional - Hi all. I just got this sectional and am debating on the color of pillows that would work best. Attached is a pic showing the colors I have ... Read More
    6 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
New air conditioner - The air handler of my new Trane HVAC is located in a closet next to my bedroom. I am not getting used to the sound of it. My installer has s... Read More
    10 Comments
Susy Rojas started a discussion
Accent Wall on dining room - I am tired already of the orange accent wall I have had for the last 15 years. I am thinking about changing color to white. What do you thin... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...