4 Posts
Christopher Tatum started a discussion
baseboard molding and trim - My wife and I are buying a home from a builder in Little Elm, TX and though its a quality builder their price point is low, so the finishes ... Read More
    1 Comment
Christopher Tatum started a discussion
How much? - Been looking at homes in North Dallas and a lot of them have this same kitchen lay out. My wife and I want to remodel what ever we buy to mo... Read More
    3 Comments
Christopher Tatum started a discussion
How much? - Assuming there were no structual changes, how much would a remodel like this cost in North Dallas (minus the top of the line appliances that... Read More
    3 Comments
Christopher Tatum started a discussion
Should we hire an Interior Designer? - My wife and I are going to be purchasing a resale home in North Dallas sometime this year, because we want more control over the design of t... Vote Now
1 Like    5 Comments    18 Votes