102 Posts
chloebud started a discussion
Using/Storing Extra Pumpkin Puree - Just sharing this from an email today since I thought it might be helpful for some. I know l sometimes make a half recipe of my pumpkin bars... Read More
    8 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Cooler Weather Dinner - So we’re having a “cooler spell” with 80 degree highs. I bought a couple chuck roasts since they were $6/lb. My two go-to’s for pot roast ... Read More
    9 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Apple Recipes for Fall - This email today from Sally’s Baking made me think about some favorite recipes with apples, sweet or savory. For me, it starts with my Appl... Read More
    25 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Hasselback Plum Tomato Caprese - I saw this on Instagram and thought it was a fun twist instead of a platter or skewers. That is, IF you have some really good tomatoes. An... Read More
    17 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, Anyone? - An email tells me today’s National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Who knew! Though I’m not in any rush to turn on the oven, I was wondering if... Read More
    11 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Favorite Peach Recipes - I bought a box of 10 peaches at TJ's that looked amazing, but wondered if they'd taste as good as they look. They sat for a few days and bec... Read More
    21 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
No-Bake Summer Desserts? - DH’s birthday was July 1 and he requested an ice cream ”cake” our daughter has made for him. Nice for me since it’s so easy. Basically thi... Read More
    20 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Oxford Road House Tour - I’ve been receiving a few emails from Studio McGee showing the design process for various rooms of this 27,000 sq. ft. Provo, UT home. Just... Read More
    7 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Curious About Argentine Red Shrimp - Our realtor just gifted us with a box of steaks and shrimp. There are three 2-pound bags of Argentine Red Shrimp that I don’t think we’ve h... Read More
    16 Comments
chloebud started a discussion
Cute CharCUPeries - Not something everyone would do but just posting for the cuteness. CharCUPeries
    5 Comments
Show More Events...