29 Posts
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height? - Could you share the ceiling height? The room has a great sense of balance and the floor to ceiling windows really open it up!!
    Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height - Great room! Could you tell me the ceiling height?
    Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height - Beautiful room! Any chance you could share the ceiling height?
    1 Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height - Beautiful home! Any chance you could share the ceiling height?
    1 Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling height? - Great room! Any chance you could share the ceiling height?
    1 Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height - Beautiful room! Could you share the ceiling height?
    Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height? - Its a beautiful space! Could you share the ceiling height? Thanks!
    1 Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Ceiling Height - Could you tell me how high the ceiling is? I know the floor to ceiling windows can play tricks on the eye and would love to know! Absolute... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Windows and doors? - Absolutely beautiful home! We are building in Austin with a very similar aesthetic and I was curious what windows you used? I'm guessing F... Read More
    Comment
chipchee started a discussion
Landscaping - Hi! I love how the landscaping compliments the design of the home. Could you share who you used? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...