6 Posts
chandraweeks started a discussion
Hi I am looking for a rug to go in my family room. - Hi I am looking for a rug to go in my family room. It currently has light gray carpet so the rug will go on top of that. I hope to eventuall... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
chandraweeks started a discussion
I need to add some color to my light grey bedroom. - I need to add some color to my light grey bedroom. I would like to warm it up a bit. I will definitely get new bedding and lamps. I am tryin... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
chandraweeks started a discussion
Please help! Where should the TV go? - I’m getting a 55 inch TV for my family room. It will be a couple of inches longer than the card board. Where do you think it should go? The ... Vote Now
    20 Comments    11 Votes
chandraweeks started a discussion
Love the wall! What is it? - The wall is amazing! is it some sort of tile? I love the clean feel of this bathroom. Thanks!
    2 Comments
chandraweeks started a discussion
I need help with remodeling ideas for living room. - I recently had hardwood floors installed in my living room. I decided to upgrade to 4 inch painted baseboards. I love how it looks but now t... Read More
    9 Comments
chandraweeks started a discussion
    2 Comments