9 Posts
cechivers started a discussion
Fixtures - Where are the shower and sink fixtures from?
    1 Comment
cechivers started a discussion
Light - Where is the chandelier from? Love.
    1 Comment
cechivers started a discussion
Looking for alternative to Doric Globe Shade by Rejuvination - It looks like this http://www.rejuvenation.com/catalog/products/northrup-classic-pendant But it is too big. I want to do a cluster to 3 c... Read More
    3 Comments
cechivers started a discussion
    2 Comments
cechivers started a discussion
That's a Lacanche, right? - I knew I loved this house. I chose one of the other photos - the open shelving - for my ideabook weeks ago and just noticed this one. We g... Read More
    1 Comment
cechivers started a discussion
Kitchen Remodel - Open Shelves - We are doing open shelves instead of upper cabinets on one side of our kitchen. We are also doing calacatta gold marble countertops that ar... Read More
    5 Comments
cechivers started a discussion
    5 Comments
cechivers started a discussion
    1 Comment
cechivers started a discussion
Can you tell me who made the dining table?
    1 Comment