5 Posts
CYNTHIA JONES started a discussion
Does the 2023 LG induction range buzz? - I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on buying an induction range. I'm leaning towards the LG model (I like the knobs and large oven). ... Read More
    3 Comments
CYNTHIA JONES started a discussion
The dreaded snout nose garage - I'm starting a spin off on the "I find it amazing thread"! Feel free to be as vitriolic as you want- you're not talking about my ... Read More
    72 Comments
CYNTHIA JONES started a discussion
Wall mounted tub filler lenght - I am installing a tub that has a 3" rim (it's a corner tub, but rectangular - basically an alcove tub with a short and long skirt that ... Read More
    11 Comments
CYNTHIA JONES started a discussion
Single sink in the master bath- yay or nay? - We are adding a master bath to our home - The bathroom will have a water closet, a tub and a walk in shower. It's not a tiny bathroom, but ... Vote Now
    49 Comments    73 Votes
CYNTHIA JONES started a discussion
Floor tiles - under cabinet? - We are remodeling our bathroom - will be replacing the 1970 linoleum and vanity. We are trying to decide whether to tile the entire room, i... Read More
    6 Comments