15 Posts
cdcarroll started a discussion
Roof Source/Color - Does anyone have a guess on what the roof is?
    Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
Counter stools - Are these still available? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
Roof? - And also the roofing material! I would love to know the information on the roof! I love the exterior of this house!
    Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
Gutters - I would love to know what type of gutters these are! I love the boxes on the downspouts! Thank you.
    Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
What are the countertops? Such a fun kitchen! - What are the countertops? Such a fun kitchen!
    1 Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
    Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
    1 Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
    Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
Window and door manufacturer? - Also, would you happen to know the specifications of the product? Thank you!
1 Like    Comment
cdcarroll started a discussion
Windows/Doors - Window/Door manufacturer? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...