11 Posts
cbeiderman started a discussion
Will you please share the info about the tile - Would love to know the name of the tiles above, and who makes them.
    4 Comments
cbeiderman started a discussion
Backsplash selection - Could you please tell me what the backsplash tile is? Thanks
    Comment
cbeiderman started a discussion
Kitchen backsplash selection ---have aria countertops - We're having a kitchen backsplash installed. Our quartz countertops are Aria and the spec sheet lists "Cabinet Style" as "Landon and Durham.... Read More
    Comment
cbeiderman started a discussion
What backsplash tile goes with aria quartz countertops - Want a natural stone. Any suggestions? Ivory cabinets. dark brown flooring
    Comment
cbeiderman started a discussion
Help with backsplash please - Hey there! My husband and I are having a kitchen backsplash installed. Our quartz countertops are Aria and the spec sheet lists "Cabinet Sty... Read More
    1 Comment
cbeiderman started a discussion
Backsplash tile to go with Aria quartz countertop and Ivory cabinets - Hey there! My husband and I are having a kitchen backsplash installed. Our quartz countertops are Aria and the spec sheet lists "Cabinet Sty... Read More
    Comment
cbeiderman started a discussion
Kitchen backsplash. Help - Hi! My husband and I live in Florida and have a home with an open great-room style...combination living/kitchen/dining area. We want to inst... Read More
    3 Comments
cbeiderman started a discussion
Help with Backsplash PLEASE - Hi! My husband and I live in Florida and have a home with an open great-room style...combination living/kitchen/dining area. We want to inst... Read More
    Comment
cbeiderman started a discussion
Backsplash and remodeling with changing accessory colors - Hi! My husband and I live in Florida and have a home with an open great-room style...combination living/kitchen/dining area. We want to inst... Read More
    7 Comments
cbeiderman started a discussion
Help...Backsplash tiles! - Hi! My husband and I live in Florida and have a home with an open great-room style...combination living/kitchen/dining area. We want to inst... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...