8 Posts
cazzara started a discussion
Recommendation: What species wood for ceiling box beams? - Hi everyone, I'm planning to install some box beams on my ceiling, and I'm wondering what species of wood would be best to use for this proj... Read More
    8 Comments
cazzara started a discussion
What color wood stain goes with Agreeable Gray and Urbane Bronze? - We are having a hard time picking out the color stain for the ceiling beams. Our walls are agreeable gray with an Urbane Bronze accent wall.... Read More
    Comment
cazzara started a discussion
where are the barstools from? - I love the barstools. Where are they from?
    Comment
cazzara started a discussion
Need help with tile color - We are painting the bathroom agreeable gray and painting all of the trim in snowbound. Can anyone give me ideas on what color tile for the s... Read More
    3 Comments
cazzara started a discussion
Placement of Pendant Lights - Our island is 13 feet long and 42" wide. The last 5 feet of the island act as our table. We are installing pendant lighting above and aren... Read More
    1 Comment
cazzara started a discussion
    1 Comment
cazzara started a discussion
Kitchen Appliance Help!!!! - We are building a new house and I have to order my appliances through the builder. They did say, however, they could order me whatever I wa... Read More
    2 Comments
cazzara started a discussion
bathroom ideas - my wife and I are contemplating purchasing a home but cannot stand the master bathroom. i attached pictures we would like to get rid of th... Read More
    5 Comments