10 Posts
C Fox started a discussion
details on sofa - Hi love this sofa! Looks v comfy. What fabric is this? Thanks
    Comment
C Fox started a discussion
Art ideas - I am looking for contemporary abstract art which is brightly coloured. Something like the painting in the pic...can anyone point me in the r... Read More
    3 Comments
C Fox started a discussion
Help with curtains for charcoal grey living room! - We painted our small living room farrow and ball moles breath. I love it, the room feel cosy and warm which was the intention. We are now wo... Read More
    14 Comments
C Fox started a discussion
Help with curtains for charcoal grey living room! - We painted our small living room farrow and ball moles breath. I love it, the room feel cosy and warm which was the intention. We are now wo... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
C Fox started a discussion
    Comment
C Fox started a discussion
    1 Comment
C Fox started a discussion
Advice with a F&B grey! - Hi everyone, I think we have decided to paint our living room one of the F&B greys. I love them all and originally wanted to go bold wit... Read More
    Comment
C Fox started a discussion
help needed on F&B colour in sitting room! inchyra blue or molesbreath - I am trying to decide on a paint colour for our small sitting room which is south facing but does not get a lot of natural light. I would lo... Read More
    13 Comments
C Fox started a discussion
Paint Colour to complement inchyra blue? - I love this new F&B blue. Can you tell me what colour you used on the woodwork and doors to contrast with the blue? Many thanks
    1 Comment