25 Posts
cathy kight started a discussion
Help with rug in breakfast area - My walls are gray what color of rug do I need grays do not match.
    3 Comments
cathy kight started a discussion
Rug in breakfast area - Trying to find a rug my problem is my wall is a gray I buy a gray rug it doesn't match. I need one under the table. Any suggestions
    2 Comments
cathy kight started a discussion
hate popcorn ceiling (cathedral ceiling) - Need ideas help on what to put over the popcorn ceiling
    3 Comments
cathy kight started a discussion
What color to paint? - Original is gold tired of it..don't know what color to go with. Pine on wall lots of gold in couch and rug. Tried sage green they turn blue.... Read More
    13 Comments
cathy kight started a discussion
Den paint - My den is painted gold my floors are oak and I have some pine on walls. Having a hard time picking a new paint color that matches everything... Read More
    Comment
cathy kight started a discussion
    Comment
cathy kight started a discussion
Paint color - Needing advice my kitchen is gray I painted my dining room a little lighter gray..hate it. Any suggestions on paint colors for dining room.
    1 Comment
cathy kight started a discussion
    2 Comments
cathy kight started a discussion
Kitchen molding - Any suggestions on what we can do to divide this paint difference on crown molding on same wall.
    2 Comments
cathy kight started a discussion
Kitchen molding - Any suggestions on what we can do to divide this paint difference on crown molding on same wall.
    3 Comments
Show More Events...