5 Posts
rydzalot started a discussion
swing? - where can I purchase the swing in this picture?
    Comment
rydzalot started a discussion
    Comment
rydzalot started a discussion
I want to place a tv over the fireplace, replace stone with new stone - I want to replace the cabinet on left with a wetbar and the one on right with something that has more character - style is traditional, cowb... Read More
    14 Comments
rydzalot started a discussion
picture of the fireplace we want to put tv over - I have a picture of the current fireplace. The idea is to put a tv over the fireplace and also replace current stone with a different stone... Vote Now
    1 Comment    2 Votes
rydzalot started a discussion
Can I place a tv over our fireplace? - We want to put a television over our fireplace but mantle needs to be a minimum of 12" from the top of the fireplace resulting in the tv si... Vote Now
    12 Comments    9 Votes