10 Posts
candaceolander started a discussion
How deep is the clock? - How deep is the clock?
    1 Comment
candaceolander started a discussion
Is this tree made of wood? - I have an allergy challenged household and need to be careful.
1 Like    1 Comment
candaceolander started a discussion
Do you have a source for this mailbox?
    2 Comments
candaceolander started a discussion
Does anyone have a source for three dimensooinal tile like this? Thanks
    2 Comments
candaceolander started a discussion
Do you have a source for these stakes? They are so sweet. I don't know what I would do without my herb garden and would like to send my bo... Read More
    2 Comments
candaceolander started a discussion
I tried to find this print on Etsy and had no luck. Can you help? Thanks.
    10 Comments
candaceolander started a discussion
How wide is the pull out pantry?
    2 Comments
candaceolander started a discussion
Does this lamp come in other colors? Is it available in the US?
    1 Comment
candaceolander started a discussion
Are the countertops stone or synthetic? If synthetic could you tell me the product and teh color? Thanks
    1 Comment
candaceolander started a discussion
Could you tell me about the backsplash?
    3 Comments