13 Posts
Judith started a discussion
Coretec Advanced Plus Discontinued Debacle - I fell in love with Coretec Advanced Plus lvp flooring. I ordered 1200 sf in September of 2021. In January of 2022, I still had not receiv... Read More
    26 Comments
Judith started a discussion
Help with question about changing tile flooring, please! - The tile is under the cabinetry. Do I have to remove all of the cabinets in order to change the tile? That would mean a huge renovation whi... Read More
    4 Comments
Judith started a discussion
DOGS? - Beautiful room, but the dogs steal the show! Are they Olde English bulldogees? I have two.
    Comment
Judith started a discussion
Dried Grout won't come off textured glass tile - My new grout backsplash was just installed. The installer cleaned as they went up, as much as possible, but some grout remained on the tile... Read More
    2 Comments
Judith started a discussion
What paint brand and color is on the wall? - I love the combination of neutrals in this space. It's so calming.
    Comment
Judith started a discussion
    1 Comment
Judith started a discussion
love the pavers! - Can you share the brand and color of the pavers?
    Comment
Show More Events...