5 Posts
Betty W. started a discussion
Dryer Brands-Experience with Electrolux? - Has anyone had any experience with Electrolux dryers. Need a dryer quickly and its between a Whilrpool and Electrolux model. I just don't ... Read More
    4 Comments
Betty W. started a discussion
Master Bedroom Paint Color...Help! - Painters are coming to paint my master bedroom tomorrow and I can’t decide on a color. I want a light feeling but not white. The bedroom i... Read More
    2 Comments
Betty W. started a discussion
Bathroom Mirror Size Dilemma - Redoing a bathroom with a 48" vanity. With filler and countertop, it will probably measure about 50". What size mirror do I use?... Read More
    1 Comment
Betty W. started a discussion
Bathroom Tile-Does this go together? - Redoing master bathroom. Shower/bath tile is iceberg marble with a border in same mosaic as seen in photo. Marble is a little more of an an... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments
Betty W. started a discussion
What kind of tile was used in this bathroom? - What is the name of the tile used?
    1 Comment