7 Posts
burnttree started a discussion
Wearing succulents and cacti as jewelry ? - Hello beautiful people :) I was spending some time on the internet, and I came across this website : Boo Boo Plants What is it ? It's ba... Read More
    9 Comments
burnttree started a discussion
Problem with my Aloe :( - I was repotting my Aloe because I had the feeling that it needed more space, and here is what I saw, I don't know if you can see it very we... Read More
    12 Comments
burnttree started a discussion
Roots missing on baby succulents - Hello :) I'm back with questions (again!!) I'm propagating my oldest succulent because of hail damage (didn't look as good) The thing is,... Read More
    5 Comments
burnttree started a discussion
Aloe (?) cutting :) - Hello (it's me again, oops) This is going to be the last question I post !!! But I wanted to know if this aloe cutting was good enough to p... Read More
    10 Comments
burnttree started a discussion
Very sick looking succulent - So we have this succulent in our balcony, and we don't really "take care" of it, it has been good taking care of its own, but when... Read More
    4 Comments
burnttree started a discussion
Propagating/Rooting Succulents - Hello :) I'm back with new questions!! So my friend works in a house with a lot of succulents in the garden, and he brought me some cuttings... Read More
    13 Comments
burnttree started a discussion
Tiny black bugs on baby succulent - Hello! Here's the problem, I repotted my baby succulents yesterday, and today, I noticed very small black bugs on one of them, i thought it ... Read More
    10 Comments