5 Posts
bugg1mr started a discussion
Do you have any images of this bar from the front to better show the shape? - I have a bay window shaped section of the basement that I am building the bar into and this looks perfect.
1 Like    2 Comments
bugg1mr started a discussion
What are the dimensions of the inset portion of the bar? What is the lenght and depth of each section? - Bulding a bar with this shape and wanted to see if I have the same amount of space.
    1 Comment
bugg1mr started a discussion
What are the dimensions of this bar, width and front to back? How deep are the counters? - Building a house and want to see what type of space I need to allocate in the basement to a bar like this.
    1 Comment
bugg1mr started a discussion
Cabinets - Can you please tell me the manufacturer and color of these cabinets?
    1 Comment