4 Posts
Bryan Watte started a discussion
Texas Privet issues - Im having some issues that came up a few months ago. I have a bunch of privets along a fence and a handful of them arent getting the new gro... Read More
   
Bryan Watte started a discussion
Help identifying issue with my Ficus - I have Indian Laurel hedges that I planted about 2 years ago. A couple months ago I started seeing some small branches dying, probably 1/8” ... Read More
    1 Comment
Bryan Watte started a discussion
Ficus Nitida Columns - I've got a bunch of 1 gallon ficus nitida that I've replanted in 5 gallon nursery containers with stakes. I'm wanting to train them into th... Read More
    7 Comments
Bryan Watte started a discussion
Newly planted Texas privet question - I've planted quite a few privet shrubs to eventually form a hedge. I planted about 3 weeks ago, do the leaves look curled or pointed upward ... Read More
    8 Comments