10 Posts
brookelow started a discussion
White tiles - What is the size of the white tile? What brand?
    1 Comment
brookelow started a discussion
    1 Comment
brookelow started a discussion
What type of stone was used on this house? - Love this stone. What type of stone is this? How did you achieve the smooth finish?
    Comment
brookelow started a discussion
Dimensions - Do you know the dimensions of this locker closet?
    1 Comment
brookelow started a discussion
Cambrian black antiqued and fingerprints - We have seen absolute black honed and it leaves watermarks and fingerprints. Have heard Cambrian black antiqued doesn't leave marks. Is this... Read More
2 Likes    14 Comments
brookelow started a discussion
Love the tub - Do you know the dimensions of this tub and who makes it?
1 Like    Comment
brookelow started a discussion
Lego room ideas - I have 3 boys and they are all Lego addicts. Any good ideas out there for designing a Lego room. We have more Legos than imaginable. Lego me... Read More
    6 Comments
brookelow started a discussion
What is the name/ color of the exterior stone? - What is the name of this stone and where was it purchased?
1 Like    Comment
brookelow started a discussion
Opinions wanted on carerra marble for kitchen island - I have done so much research on countertops to mimic carerra marble and can't find one I absolutely love. I have been warned by every fabric... Read More
    27 Comments
brookelow started a discussion
What is the countertop? - Love the countertop. What is it?
    1 Comment